Monday 13 February 2012

Random internet haul

Hello everyone!
As usual, I have an exam tomorrow which will probably keep me up all night...so I've decided to distract myself by showing you what I ordered from the internet these last few days...
Technically it's not really a haul since all of the items come from different websites but whatever!

Ciao a tutte!
Tanto per cambiare, ho un esame domani...probabilmente dovrò studiare tutta la notte, quindi ho deciso di distrarmi un attimo per raccontarvi cosa ho ordinato da internet negli ultimi giorni!


1) EOS Lip Balm in Honeysuckle Honeydew   

  • Can't wait to try this! It's just soooo cute! I've read so many contrasting opinions on the internet so I really can't wait to try it out for myself. To be honest, I'm hoping the smell won't be too strong because it would be off putting...do you know if this is one of the strongest ones? Which flavour would you recommend?
  • Non vedo l'ora di provarlo, è davvero troppo carino! Ho letto opinioni contrastanti su internet quindi non vedo l'ora di provarlo! Sinceramente spero che l'odore non sia troppo forte...qualcuno ha provato gli altri gusti e sa dirmi come sono? 
2) 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Lip Butter in Watermelon
  • I am rather lip balm obsessed recently...this is actually the only item which has arrived (10 minutes) and I think I really like it! It's light, organic and the smell isn't overpowering...but I have to use it for at least a week before I can give an honest review. I was really tempted by the raspberry and the pomegranate but I read a few reviews saying they were rather weird/fake-smelling! Can anyone confirm?
  • Sono abbastanza ossessionata dai burri labbra/burricacao ultimamente...questo è arrivato 10 minuti fa e sembra essere davvero ottimo! Leggero, ottimo inci e l'odore non è affatto fastidioso...ma vi fornirò una recensione d'uso tra una settimana circa. Ero molto tentata dalla versione al lampone e melograno però ho letto in varie recensione che hanno un odore strano quindi ho scelto questo all'anguria. Qualcuno ha provato gli altri? 

3) Missha Signature Real BB Cream

  • Formulated with 100% certified ecocert ingredients...but don't be too fooled by this. Yes, the ingredients are certified but there's a ton of silicones in there as well as other not-so-good-for-your-skin stuff. Nevertheless, I'm really curious to try this because we can't get BB creams in Italy unless you count stuff like Garnier/Kiko/Too Faced, but I really wanted to try an asian one. 
  • Formulata con ingredienti certificati ecocert al 100%...ma non lasciatevi ingannare troppo. Sì, gli ingredienti naturali sono certificati ma c'è anche una marea di siliconi oltre ad altra roba non tanto salutare per la pelle. In qualsiasi caso sono davvero curiosa di provarla dato che qui in Italia non è possibile trovare le "vere" BB creams asiatiche ma solo le versioni di Garnier/Kiko/Too Faced etc. formulate diversamente.
 
I will review all of these as soon as I get them! 
Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment