Saturday 31 December 2011

Indian Vanity Case - "The Lord Of The Rings"

Here is the look that I did for the contest featured at Indian Vanity Case!
Hope you like it!!!

The name of the look is "The Lord of the Rings" because I'm a huuuuuge fan and I'd been wanting to do a dark forest green and gold look for a while...and I copied some of Tolkien's elven script!!!
The quality of the image is not too great, I know; unfortunately I still have a rather crappy camera! Sorry!

Here it is:

Products used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candlelight
Essence Gel Eyeliner in 04 "I love NYC"
Essence eyeliner brush
L'Oreal Chrome Intensity Eyeshadow in 186 Timeless Green
Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil in Clinic
Mac Eyeshadow in Woodwinked
Mac Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe
Sephora Eyeshadow in Universal Beige
Bottega Verde eyepencil in Pure Gold
Maybelline Expert Eyes Crayon Oriental in Starry Green
Essence Liquid Liner in Black
Cargo Triple Action Mascara

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment