Monday 25 July 2011

Disclaimer

Once in a while, I have to tend to the boring stuff too.

I don't work for the fashion industry; I'm just a girl who happens to have a huge passion for the cosmetic world and would like to share her experiences! I am not affiliated with any  of the brands mentioned, nor do I endorse them. If I post a link to a site where it is possible to buy a featured product online it's because I think the site is reliable and I have bought from it before. I don't have any sort of agreement with any online makeup retailer.

I usually buy the products I review. The ones I don't buy are gifts (boyfriend, friends and family). I don't receive anything for free from PR companies, at least not right now!

Everything I write is based on my own personal experience with the product. I might love it, I might hate it.

Please don't consider anything I say as the "absolute truth"; anything I write is simply my opinion. What works for me might not work for you and viceversa. Everyone is different, and that's what the cosmetic industry is all about! I'm not a makeup artist, nor do I claim to be one. Please don't take my advice as a replacement for advice by a professional!

That said, I hope the reviews are useful! You're always welcome to post a comment and babble about your own experience with the product and I will answer every comment one by one.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment